Hi there, I want to share a good VPN provider called: Windscribe, well, you may think: yes, another VPN provider from a list of thousands but let me tell you that Windscribe is unique, in my opinion they know what privacy means and they do their best to guarantee it. One of my favorite things about Windscribe is its availability, you can use its VPN service on: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, iOS, web browsers and even on a Raspberry Pi through the Windscribe CLI (command line interface) client. Also, the add-on for web browsers (Chromium) have awesome features.
Windscribe General Features:
- Servers in over 60 countries and 110 cities.
- Blocks IPs and domains (ads) of your choice on all devices with R.O.B.E.R.T.
- They can’t personally identify you based on IP and timestamp.
- They use AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key.
- You can Generate OpenVPN, IKEv2 and SOCKS configs for all your devices.
- ScribeForce will allow you to create Team Accounts with a cool name.
- Minimalist clients for all platforms that will make getting started a breeze.
- Generous free plans are available for those who are on a tight budget.
- Static IPs because some IPs are not meant to change, they just stay the same.
- With Port Forwarding you can access internal resources securely.
- With Split Tunneling you can choose which apps go over the VPN, and which don’t.
- Monthly Plan: Billed $9.00 USD every month.
- Yearly Plan: Billed $49 USD every 12 months.
- Build A Plan: Billed $1.00 USB per location, per month.
Windscribe Add-on Chromium:
I’ve been using Windscribe for around 3 years, the first year I’ve used a free account limited to 20GB (bandwidth) monthly and not all locations are available. Now I have a Pro account with all feature enabled and I have to say, it worth every cent. They have good documentation and technical support about how to setup their clients. Also, they have an awesome blog and very funny email messages and of course, they have an affiliate system with good rates. In these 3 years I’ve never experienced slow connections nor timeouts, that tells me that they know what their doing and that’s why I trust them.
I recommend Windscribe to all of you that require a real zero-logs VPN provider (you can read more about Windscribe logging policy here). They offer a professional service with amazing & unique features. If you want to compare Windscribe service with other popular VPN ones, you can do that here. I’ll be glad to hear your opinions (good or bad ones) about Windscribe.Check Windscribe Homepage Check Windscribe Deals
Want to know even more about it? Doubts? Leave a comment.